Saturday, June 20, 2009

Inappropriate event at Catholic hospital (6/18/09 email to the president & CEO of St. Mary Medical Center)

As advertised in yesterday's Bucks County Courier Times, St. Mary today hosted "Healthy Ladies, Healthy Lives: Women's Health Associates of Bucks County Open House" as part of its "Healthy Living" community education program.

When I contacted the phone number to register, I inquired whether information about contraceptives would be available. I was advised that such information would NOT be available today, because St. Mary's is a Catholic hospital. When I inquired whether such information would be available at other times, the reply was "Absolutely." When I inquired whether information about NaProTechnology would be available, there seemed to be no understanding of what I was talking about (See my below, earlier communication with St. Mary's on this matter.).

Yesterday, I tried to phone you directly, to express my concerns. I was directed to your assistant, whose voice mail in turn directed me to another number. Though I was eventually able to leave a voice message, my call was not returned. My concern is simple - Why on earth is St. Mary's involved with "Women's Health Associates of Bucks County" and NOT promoting NaProTechnology!

The Beatitudes from "Jesus of Nazareth"

 

Use of Emergency So-Called Contraceptives in Catholic Hospitals for Those Reporting Rape

Book & Film Reviews, pt 1

Book & Film Reviews, pt 2


Blog Archive

And yup, that's me!

And yup, that's me!
(from page 1 of the NY Sun, 3/22/04)

Total Pageviews

March for Life 2010

CatholicsComeHome.org