701 Lawrenceville Rd.
P.O. Box 5147
Trenton, NJ 08638-0147
Elena Perri & Sabrina Vourvoulias
The Catholic Standard & Times
222 North 17th Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103
Dear Ms. Stadnyk, Ms. Perri, & Ms. Vourvoulias,
What Does the Church Proclaim Regarding Fertility?
2011 marks the third anniversary of the Vatican’s “Instruction Dignitas Personae on Certain Bioethical Questions.”
Recent years have seen a vast increase in reports of infertility and interest in reproductive technology. When employed by a husband and wife, Dignitas Personae says assistance to AID the “marital act” toward procreation can be moral. Even when used by a husband and wife, Dignitas Personae says that methods REPLACING the marital act are immoral.
- What efforts AID the “marital act”?
- What efforts REPLACE the “marital act”?
Dignitas Personae beautifully declares, “Behind every ‘no’ in the difficult task of discerning between good and evil, there shines a great ‘yes’ to the recognition of the dignity and inalienable value of every single and unique human being called into existence” [# 37].
- What sort of discoveries & developments, attest to God’s “Great ‘Yes’” for all of us?
On Saturday, July 23rd (9:30 am) in Holy Trinity Hall, Holy Trinity of Morrisville is honored to host Lester Ruppersberger, D.O. In addition to his private practice, Dr. Ruppersberger is
- an attending physician at Lower Bucks Hospital and at Saint Mary Medical Center,
- chair of St. Ignatius’ Respect Life Committee, &
- President of the Philadelphia Natural Family Network.
- With his wife Betty, Dr. Ruppersberger co-hosts “NFP for Life” on Holy Spirit radio.