Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jesuit Universities Continue to Shame Their Alumni

SJU's invitation to pro-abortion commentator Chris Matthews is despicable & inexcusable. Tragically, alumni of Jesuit Universities have grown accustommed to such cowardly betrayals. Calling yourselves a "Catholic" university appears to be little more than a marketing ploy.

Last September, I wrote to the president of my own alma mater, to protest the invitation to Justice Stephen Beyer. Though Father McShane failed to show the basic courtesy of a response, I continue to receive numerous alumni appeals!


The Beatitudes from "Jesus of Nazareth"

 

Use of Emergency So-Called Contraceptives in Catholic Hospitals for Those Reporting Rape

Book & Film Reviews, pt 1

Book & Film Reviews, pt 2


Blog Archive

And yup, that's me!

And yup, that's me!
(from page 1 of the NY Sun, 3/22/04)

Total Pageviews

March for Life 2010

CatholicsComeHome.org