Saturday, May 18, 2013

Fathers Dooner, & Hennelly: Why Are You Carrying Water for Plan B Providers?

Come Judgment Day, how are we to possibly explain the scandal of allowing those who market in abortifacients/contraceptives to advertise in parish bulletins?

  • Fathers Dooner and Hennelly:

    The Bulletin for Our Lady of Grace (Penndel) still includes Penndel Drugs.  When I called Penndel Drugs about a week and a half ago, I learned that they carry Plan B for $39.

    The Bulletin for Queen of the Universe (Levittown) still includes Oxford Valley Pharmacy.  When I called Oxford Valley about a week and a half ago, I learned that they carry Plan B for $39.99.

    How do you expect your parishioners to appreciate the draconian nature of the HHS mandates forcing abortifacient/contraceptive coverage, when you are carrying such ads?  

  • Father Kramer:

    While I am not able to access the current bulletin online, the May 5th Bulletin for St. John Bosco (Hatboro) indicated a partnership with Shop Rite of Warminster.  When I called Shop Rite about a week and a half ago, I learned that they carry Plan B for about $39.  Does St. John Bosco continue to partner with the Plan B-providing Shop Rite of Warminster?


The Beatitudes from "Jesus of Nazareth"

 

Use of Emergency So-Called Contraceptives in Catholic Hospitals for Those Reporting Rape

Book & Film Reviews, pt 1

Book & Film Reviews, pt 2


Blog Archive

And yup, that's me!

And yup, that's me!
(from page 1 of the NY Sun, 3/22/04)

Total Pageviews

March for Life 2010

CatholicsComeHome.org